filming and editing blog: failure and trying to fix my computer
Hello there, my teachers today I will discuss to you what has occurred during the weekend and as to why I suffered heavily thanks to my computer being broken in the end I suffered a lot because of my computer breaking. My last blog I regaled to you the story about as to how my laptop was broken thanks to a stupid software update that I was forced to do and now this is what happened after that specific event. My main computer is still broken I spend the entire weekend trying to fix it but in the end I failed trying to fix it and that is not even the worst thing to come out of the weekend but I will tell you about all of that later. Ok remember as to how when I was talking about how when I lost my computer, I was able to lose all the effort that I put into making the movie scene everything was saved onto that computer it was a very tragic event. As well as to how in the original blog I said that I was able to finish some of the scenes that I was able to do in the past I reme...
Comments
Post a Comment